Thursday, May 21, 2009

a little more fuzz


I had a dream about my bluebirds last night. I dreamed that I had a chance to photograph them when they were still beautiful Tiffany blue eggs. sigh....if only.

Anyway, this is what they look like now, a little more fuzz than before, but still horribly ugly. Those are faces only a mom could love.

And, the reason you're probably here, June Studio Calico sneaks.....


Again, let me reiterate my love for the SHIRLEY TEMPLE add-on. Seriously. It's gotten the least attention from the message board, but I've used almost every shred of it. LOVE IT!

11 comments:

waleska said...

these look wonderful, April! I can't wait to see more ;)

Kimber-Leigh said...

gorgeous sneaks. sorry about your eggs...but at least you still have the babies...check out my link below...beautiful tiffany blue robin's eggs, but alas! the eggs disappeared a few days after i captured the shot.

http://new-everymorning.blogspot.com/2009/04/signs-of-spring.html

lisa truesdell said...

love the paper shapes layered on the chipboard. and i think you've sold me on shirley. =)

Emily Pitts said...

oooo, i love how you dressed up the buttons. looking forward to seeing all of them!

Houston said...

Yep, a mother's love is blind! Love those sneaks, you are starting to make me think Shirley is the one for me.

Karen said...

yummy sneaks....

meganklauer said...

Lovin the sneaks! I so can't wait to see the complete goodies!

vtpuggirl said...

Great sneaks!

Jennifer.T said...

the shirley temple had me at the presence of collage press... I'm sold!

stephanie howell said...

fabulous as always~

Angela W said...

I agree about the birds, only a mom could love! LOL! Yes, I do believe I will be after Shirley tonight! Great sneaks!