Wednesday, April 30, 2008

on the go again

This is where I'll be on Saturday:


Cabo San Lucas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I hope....we have American Airline tickets.

I am so excited that we have something planned every day, so I won't be bored to tears. I'm the type of person who takes a vacation and am more tired when I return than when I left. I like something planned every second that I'm there, because if I'm left to sit and do nothing....well, I just can't do that.

I'm looking back over pictures to send to Meagan, the friend I met on my Egypt/Israel trip. It was her idea to take this photo, and I like how it turned out. I know the quality isn't the best, but there's something about it that seems like such a highschool-ish thing to do, that it is just plain fun.

Finally, I'm super-sad about saying good-bye to her this week:
<

2 comments:

Suzyhomemaker said...

Hope you have fun! We will miss you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Holy Traveler Batman! On the go again?! You are a lucky lucky woman! Cabo looks amazingly beautiful. And if your middle east photos are any example of what you'll share, I can't wait to see the Cabo photos! Have fun and be safe!