Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Studio Calico sneaks

Normally, I state what's inspired me to create these layouts (or sneaks of layouts), but this month, I was doing good just to get photos and words on paper.

I think what drove me the most this time was the photos. I had taken some photos of Natalee in a pink tutu she had gotten for Christmas. She loved dancing around and singing and performing in pink....so she's actually graced 2 of my layouts and the project so far.

This layout was made with the WEDDING RING add-on kit plus some Silver-Plated mist and the AC white pen.

All items from the main kit except for that orange button from the PATCHWORK project kit.

This is my favorite layout so far made from the WEDDING RING add-on mostly, plus buttons from the main kit and project kit.


And, lastly, my sneak from the project kit, PATCHWORK. This was SO FUN to create. Even if you're not a seamstress, this is super-easy....you can do it! Trust me, you don't even need a sewing machine.

Hope you enjoyed this look at the March kit and add-ons. I'm 78% sure I'll make at least one more layout with this kit. And, if I do, I'll be sure to sneak it here.

9 comments:

kathleen said...

Oh my goodness, April! I am loving what I'm seeing!!!!!! Good grief, my wallet is achin' already, lol!!! Thanks for putting together what looks like another SC stunner!!!!
And that house, that beautiful space, the wood, the tiles, the floors, the countertops, the white washed beams.....sigh!!! Really, just breathtakingly stunning!!!!!!!

Tina said...

I'm dying to see that banner!

lisa truesdell said...

that little cluster of stitched buttons makes me beyond happy. =)

nailgirl said...

these are really pretty april! i really like the one using wedding ring with the red quilt circles....just beautiful! thanks for sharing these.

Lacey said...

April, you KNOW you're gonna have to tell us how you did that banner, right? ;0)
ps- loving your house updates!

Karen said...

i MUST learn to sew!

Emily Pitts said...

gosh april, these are AMAZING! absolutely love the veneer.

Angela W said...

I can't wait to learn more about the banner! Great sneaks!

Joaniebolognie said...

UGH...those sneaks drive me NUTS!!! I want to see it all! LOL
I love your sewing...can't wait to see your banner!