Friday, June 22, 2007

LO and Some Randomness

As promised, here's my LO for the Journalers' Junction challenge.

This time, we had to use our journaling as a design element. Fun, huh?


7 random things...as tagged by Nicole!!


1. i got addited to Guitar Hero while making an office call with one of my reps. This doctor had the game hooked up in his personal office, challenged us to a 'concert' and from that point on, I was hooked.

2. i never made a 'B' in school. I was the geek who thought I had to make an 'A' or my life would surely end. I came pretty close to making a 'B' in accounting, though, but luckily (or unluckily for some) a tornado came through our area, and the last week of school was cancelled. No final meant an 'A' for me!

3. i have an identical twin. No, we're not telepathic.

4. i sleep like a ballerina, according to my husband. Laying on my back, with one leg at a 45 degree angle, making a triangle (or ballerina pose) with my legs.

5. i eat raw okra. I even did a scrapbook page about it for my HOF entry!

6. i never make new year's resolutions because I can't stand the swarm of resolver's that hit the gym in January. If they're still there in May, that's respectable.

7. i've been to a Christina Aguilera concert, and before you judge me too much, I've also been to a Jessica Simpson one, too. (now, feel free to judge)

Who to tag on this one????

17 comments:

Scarlet said...

Your answers are cracking me up. Thank God that tornado saved you from a "B."

Ashley said...

I love love love your layout! I like how you did the journaling and the little circle photos are awesome across the page.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Too funny!! I Love, love you page.

Vee said...

love your page, simply gorgeous!!
can have some that prettiness, lol
i love okra too!!
hey christina can sing!!

Erin said...

great page!
love your answers...I can relate to that A thing, although not quite so dramatically!

Tonya said...

Your LO totally rocks! And let me just say......even though #7 took me by surprise.......I'm still here, LOL.

Nicole said...

fear not, April...i've been to a George Michael concert. you know, back in the late 1980s, the 'Freedom' tour...oh, yeah.

(lol)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a cool design- I love this!

Lisa said...

Your layout is wonderful!!! I have pics from my Grandaddy's 90th birthday (that I still need to do - he will be 92 in September). You just gave me some inspiration!!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

ooh ... i LOVE your layout!
it gets an "A++++++ "
hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Love this LO !!!! Georgeous. Funny your random things, especially point 2 ! I am the proof that having a B ( or less !!) don't end up a life :-) :-)

Shelly Brewer said...

Love the LO, gonna have to check out the journaling challenges! You are crackin me up with your concert selection..I've been to "worst" than that!

Rebecca said...

Loved reading the facts about you. Your layout rocks!

Barb said...

Okay. # 2 totally cracks me up.

I think you're my twin.

The only B I ever got was in golf, and I still refuse to golf as a result.

Natalie said...

You only got A's? Um, I wish I could say the same. Awesome LO.

Samantha said...

oooh love the journaling all around the edges like that!!!

Unknown said...

Cute! Also, don't feel bad about Christina, I admit she has an amazing voice and I listen to her :-) Now for Jessica . . . Just playin! Great LO!