Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy as ever!

Wow, I can't thank everyone enough for such a successful launch of Studio Calico. I'm just feeling so extremely grateful at this point, I can't sleep, too excited, so I'm rambing, but I think I'm doing pretty good for about 25 hours of sleep the whole week.

I've met tons of cool ladies
erin
anilu
nichole
nicole
joanne
rebekah - i stated yesterday that she had yet to post on her blog, but now she has - check it out!!!
tonya
vee
lisa
cathy
lee

plus many many more, but I'm losing track. Thanks everyone for your support!

Oh, and I've tried to get around to all those who have linked Studio Calico to their blog, so if I haven't commented on your post, let me know. We love having friends!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

how cool is that?!

i'm having fun getting to know you at the site...looking forward to more chitty-chat =)

Tonya said...

OH MY! Sorry I'm just so happy you mentioned me. LOL silly I know, but I am. I screamed and my hubby thought I went crazy.
Anyway, I love the new site, so fun. And lots of wonderful ladies.

Rebekah said...

okay okay, i blogged ;)
SPECTATOR: My Mundane Meanderings

AnilĂș Magloire said...

BIG congrats on an amazing success!!

I loved "meeting" you too :)

Erin said...

thanks for mentioning me April!
I'm so loving studio calico!

Erin said...

I'm loving your LO slide show too! Beautiful!

WriterGirl said...

yeah!! I am sooo loving the whole Studio Calico thing!

Lara Neves said...

Congrats! I really love your kit! It is on my list of kits to get when I have the budget for it! (Currently no scrap budget at all...) Sigh.

Laura Williams said...

Oh my GOODNESS . . .such a gorgeous website and super fabulous first kit!!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!! i am so glad you found me . . .and so glad i found you and studio calico!!!! i wish you GREAT success!!!!!

leewoodside said...

So can not wait to get my kit in the mail!