Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sneaky

Last night was sneak night at Studio Calico, and boy do we have a jam-packed awesome kit for June. It's entitled APPLE ORCHARD but you don't have to be an apple-lover to take a bite out of this kit! Trust me, I'm not a fruit-eater....don't shoot me, but I'd rather have veggies.

This contains items that are all found in the main kit:


This contains items from the BERRY PICKING add-on, plus a stamp from the main:




I really think this kit will sell fast, so if you want to ensure you get one, you can get a sub today beginning with May's kit. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm still working with NEWSSTAND even though I have APPLE ORCHARD on my desk. It's one amazing kit that is so versatile, it coordinates with this month's kit too. Plus, if you purchase it today, you don't have to wait for it to arrive. It will ship within 24 hours of the receipt of your order! Enough selling....

Several of you asked who I gave my gears card to. I decided to give that one to my mom (she loved it BTW) and the one in the sneak above to Greg's mom. As soon as my mom saw the one with the apples, she really liked it (probably more than her own). But, hey, we always want what we can't have, so I told her, "Deal with it!" Jokingly, of course.

I'm heading to New Orleans tomorrow for a short work trip, but I'm so excited because the food there is beyond fabulous. I'll be dreaming of fresh fish and beignets tonight!

7 comments:

Erin said...

ooh! I'm a little jealous of your N.O. trip. I lived there for awhile and miss the food for sure! Eat some beignets for me!
love the sneaks too!

Emily Pitts said...

yum, have some catfish for me please.

Leah said...

The sneaks look very "summer-ish". Can't wait to see the full reveal!

Julie Marie said...

love those apples!

Scrappermania said...

Me encantaron las probaditas del nuevo kit, se ve fabuloso!

Lyn said...

I love, love all of the reveals and am having a hard time deciding which add-ons I want! Fabulous as usual! Enjoy your New Orleans trip!

dani said...

I'm so in love with this kit already, love your sneaks!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj