Tuesday, November 18, 2008

happy hour is my favorite hour

Is it bad for me to live for a half-price Diet Vanilla Dr. Pepper from Sonic?

That's my current addiction, and apparently there's someone else who loves Happy Hour, too.





Onto another topic: The last 2/3 of my Gap order has arrived. Of all the items, I only have to take back one tee that I bought for Greg. I'm getting very accurate at online shopping, so I may never go to the mall again (yeah, right!).

The day ended pretty poorly for Greg. This was the headline this morning on ESPN:
UNC rolls Kentucky, 77-58


I couldn't watch after they never had the lead the entire first half. They couldn't shoot anything, it was pitiful. Instead of watching the second half, I decided to scrap for this blog that I'm guesting for in Dec. I'm really happy with the outcome of my layout and I can't wait to share it. I ended up dragging the bits and pieces out that were left from my November kit + the alphabet from the October kit, and working with them. I really like the result --- oops I mentioned that already.

6 comments:

Cassandra West said...

Ok you have the cutest puppies!!! Fun photos!!!

diana albright said...

i agree with cassandra... cutest dang puppies!

sorry 'bout that basketball game. :-(

can't wait to see what you did for design experiment!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Your pups are too cute!! I must show my sis. She is visiting this weekend and bring her two min pins - Punky and Peanut!! Maybe I will have some pics of her little girls and my big boys to share soon!!

Denise said...

No. It's not bad to live for half-price Diet Vanilla Dr. Pepper from Sonic. Not in my opinion anyway. Especially when you have someone/something that cute to share your addiction with. :o)

Kimber-Leigh said...

i love happy hour too! i either get vanilla dr. peppers or cherry vanilla diet coke.

it's the little things in life!(only i rarely get to make it because it's usually naptime...)

liz mataraza said...

how did you get him to stick his head in the bag? how cute! one time my dog stuck his head in a sprite 12-pack box and got stuck. that was funny.
ok, that was totally out there. it's late.

go UNC!!! (my mom is a fan, sorry.)

and i live for my $1 diet coke everyday, so don't feel bad.