Thursday, November 20, 2008

bumming around

and loving it!




Actually, my routine is the same just about every night now.

I never thought I'd say that.


After only 2 weeks, I'm fully immersed in the comfort of routine....and the comfort of these PJ's. I add a fleece jacket and some cozy socks to the mix and then I'm ready for the evening.


Poor Greg. This is as "out there" as my after-hours clothing gets, but then again, he knew I was cold-natured when I married him.


Tonight, the routine became even better because on my drive home from the office, there were snow flurries. This is the first time it has snowed in November in a long time. It's so exciting to think of winter being here already!

The snow coupled with my cozy attire put me in the scrapping mood. I chose to scrap a photo from last Christmas. I'll have the layout to post tomorrow, so I hope you can wait till then!

1 comment:

Angela W said...

Love your pajama pants! I am the same way! When it's cold, I get home and bundle up in my flannel pj's and thick, soft socks!