Monday, December 13, 2010

one month

Sunday, I was officially one month old. I celebrated by:

Making funny faces while mommy was taking my pictures.

Wrinkling my forehead and exercising my facial muscles.

There was lots of arm-waving too. I have long arms, you know.

I laid around and looked at my cousins, Joseph and Joshua who came to visit me.

I looked out the window at my first snow. It was slick outside and cold, but I didn't know because I was snug as a bug inside my carseat cocoon as Daddy calls it.
I made more funny faces.

And, I melted Mommy's heart. She can't believe I'm such a big girl already.

18 comments:

Allison Waken said...

April she is just adorable! I hope you're treasuring every moment of this new adventure.

Love her cute little top too!

*reyanna* said...

Thank you for the photos!! She is just SOO precious! Love her blue eyes and her adorable expressions! I can't believe she's a month old already! SO crazy!!

justem said...

Aw! She's such a peanut!! And the baby crossed-eyes are the BEST! So cute!! :)

Julie Keller said...

One word: adorable!

Erin said...

she's too cute! love that little sweater and those silly faces!

Christa said...

She is so beautiful and getting so big already!!

clippergirl said...

By golly, she's already One Month Old??? Wow, time surly flies! She is adorable, gorgeous eyes!

Sasha Farina said...

her eyes...!! oh claire.. i wanna kiss you! Happy 1 month, baby girl.

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Has it been one month already?! That's really fast. And she's just so adorable!! Happy 1 month, Claire!!

Christine F. said...

She is so precious! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can I say how much I think she looks like Greg? Cause I think she does. Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

ArlaMo said...

She is just gorgeous!! Those eyes - wow!

Geralyn said...

She is beautiful! Her eyes are so blue; they're gorgeous :) Happy 1 month!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely darling - her eyes are amazing!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

OMGoodness Claire is beautiful! I am so happy for you both!

Emily Pitts said...

she is beautiful.

AmyInKy said...

She is adorable. :)

nailgirl said...

just popped in to see if you had any new pictures and wow! she is just beautiful april!! what a little doll, and i love those funny expressions! keep the photos coming and thanks for sharing with us!