Thursday, July 12, 2007

a tag and a bottle

First off, I need your help. Have you seen this Jones bottle?
If so, our web-designer, Stephen, at Studio Calico took this photo and missed the offering to purchase. So, if you have it or have seen it, please leave a comment and Stephen has offered to pay a ransom for it.

Next, I've been tagged by Caroline, so here goes:


My roommate and I once: got into an argument because I asked her how her day was and she told me never to ask that because "Sometimes it's not good and I don't want to talk about it." That roommate didn't last long. She was living by herself in no time :)


Never in my life have I: smoked a cigarette -- and proud of it!


High school was : over before I knew it.


When I'm nervous : I work even harder.


My hair : is frizzy and wavy and thick and when it's humid it grows, not down, but out -- think Chia pet :)


When I was 5 : I thought I was a ballerina even though I never had a dance class in my life.


When I turn my head left : I see my diet vanilla DP from Sonic


I should be : exactly where I am at this point in my life.


By this time next year : I will have traveled to Egypt and Israel - really looking forward to it.


My favorite aunt is : Jeana - love her and she's the only aunt who reads this.


I have a hard time understanding : why some people don't take pride in their work.


You know I like you if : well, I pretty much like everyone.


My ideal breakfast is : yogurt Cheerios and skim milk (I get on these kicks where I eat the same thing every morning until I get burnt out on it, wierd, huh?)


If you visit my home town : you'll discover the first capitol of TX.


If you spend the night at my house : you'll be treated very well - we call our house the Foster Hilton.


My Favorite blonde is : don't really have one.


My favorite brunette is : my husband :)


The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : my dog


I shouldn't have been : at Banana Republic this week, or Archiver's for that matter.


Last night I: hosted a dinner program for my company.


A better name for me would be : hmmm...I've never really been thrilled with my name, but I don't know what I'd name myself.


I've been told I look like : Lindsey Lohan (pre-weightloss and massive drug use) Oh, and my identical twin gets told that too :)

8 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah April blogged!
I've never smoked either!
Love that photo on the Jones, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I loved doing that tag! Good answers, Lindsay :)
I will be on the lookout for that bottle.

Nicole said...

love your answers...and i love those tags!!

(maybe i'll do that one myself this weekend...)

Barb said...

Did you know are a twin.
Very fun!

Michelle said...

Love reading all the little things about you!

I saw someone on 2Peas whose daughter's (or kids) photos are on those bottles. Might want to try post a thread about it?

Anonymous said...

I scrolled down a bit and I have to say, I love your scrapbook layouts!

Anonymous said...

going to the store today - i'll be on the lookout!!

cute tag.
melanie

love the studio calico stuff - congrats!

Davinie Fiero said...

Um. I shall live vicariously through you and your travels, because I won't be going very far anytime soon.... so. Jealous.
And whoa. I am drinking a diet Vanilla Pepsi right now (from a can, no Sonic here), and I had yogurt cheerios for breakfast. 1%. So I could grocery shop for you. Or come over to visit Foster Hilton and feel close to home. lol