Trust me that the white chair here wasn't actually white. And, the leather sofas were horrendously stained. You can't see it here, so you'll just have to believe me.
Yes, they actually left that TV and VCR! Craziness. Where the TV was, we knocked out that wall to add another entrance into the kitchen.
We kept the barnwood ceiling through both the kitchen and living room. You'll notice the room is much more open and conducive for entertaining with the wall knocked out.
This is the view taken from the foyer entry into the living room. Those doors lead to the back porch.
Not sure if you can tell or not, but there's actually a double set of doors that span the back wall.
My favorite aspect of the room is the fireplace. I love that we removed the drywall (and mold that we found underneath!)
These chairs were some that Greg's parents were storing in our garage and we asked if we could have them recovered.
Books wrapped in linen along the back wall that sit on the console.
The chalkboard on the back wall was made with a leftover piece of plywood (it's smooth, so it's different than the kind you're probably thinking of) and some barnwood pieces from the barn originally on our property.
- Chairs - Found and recovered
- Stool - Pottery Barn
- Potted Plant - Lowes
- Milk Crate - Found
- Basket for logs - Can't remember, but it was a recent purchase.
- Mirror - Kirkland's a long time ago. It used to be in our master bedroom.
- Art on mantel - Oliver Jeffers original
- Vases - Storehouse (no longer in business). These used to be in my bedroom.
- Fireplace Screen - unknown, but it was a recent purchase.
- Coffee Table - Found
- Sofa - Pottery Barn
- Pillows - Target (leather), Pottery Barn (green and yellow from a while ago), Anthropologie (varmint from a longer while ago)
- Console - Restoration Hardware
- Lighting - Restoration Hardware
- Curtains - Anthropologie
- Rug - unknown, but cheap
- Wall Art Frames - Pottery Barn
- Side Table - Pottery Barn from a while ago (wanting to replace it)
- Hourglasses - unknown
- Phone - found
- Dog - not for sale