- I'm more swollen than ever. I even wake up swollen. These shoes b.a.r.e.l.y made it on my feet and it took two people to get them on.
- Greg was nice enough to take some photos on our way out the door to worship this morning. So grateful for that because any day now, Claire will be here and I don't want to regret not having photos of this time with her.
- I finally decided I do NOT like the color of her room and it needs to be repainted. I know lots of people have been requesting photos, but you'll just have to wait now :)
- Greg helped me finish some artwork for Claire's room and all her clothes and linens have been washed and put away. My part is complete.
- I still haven't packed my bag for the hospital. Am I testing fate? Probably, but I really think I'll have time to get everything together. I have a mental list anyway.
- Studio Calico is plugging along and I have worked through as much as I can before her due date so the business runs smoothly for at least a few days for me to take a break with Claire. I can't say enough about the wonderful people who work for SC and their willingness to pitch in and do extra work during this time.
- I'm down to weekly visits at the OB, but my appointment on Friday was rescheduled because of an emergency at the hospital. I'm kind of glad because last week I reported no weight gain, and this week, I'm sure all the cheesecake squares I've been eating have caught up with me.
- I've continued to maintain my luck in the stretch-mark and heartburn categories, but in the burping category, I'm a complete failure. It's terrible.
- I finished all my Thank-You notes thus far and am feeling great about that. I think I'll let Greg help by taking them to the Post Office since that's my least favorite chore. He keeps asking what he can do to help, so..............
- I'm hoping that I don't have a 39 week post. VERY ready for her to arrive this week.
Oh, and thanks for all the doggie-baby advice. Definitely have some plans in place now.
Kirsty, Jett is a min-pin (miniature pinscher) and very much like the breed you already have.