Wednesday, April 14, 2010

May kit sneaks

I'm really enjoying working with May's kit and I'm far from done, but have 3 layouts complete already. They just assembled themselves, I tell you!

This month I haven't used any mist on my layouts or the typewriter, so I've taken a bit of a departure from the norm. It feels strange actually.

This layout is one of my favorites. I made it using the Linens & Lace add-on. The stamp in the kit is a mini dress-form and the flower is made by K&Co...I loved those things and could've used 5 packages of them. The kit includes a whole pack of the Maya Road wavy envelopes which is great for me because I could use them on every layout from here on out :)

This layout was made using 2 sheets of paper in the main kit plus the flowers in the main. It's my favorite so far, perhaps because I included a funny quote, then I couldn't remember where I had heard it. My memory is lacking these days.

And, last, this layout was made using the Knick Knacks add-on. This is a fun kit to play with. I love the star elements and clouds in this kit. Mixed with the main it definitely brings more "boy" into the kit if that's what you need.

You can see more sneaks here, and I'm sure I'll have more as the week goes on.

2 comments:

Julie Keller said...

Every month I wait for the sneaks and then the kit to be released. Your sneaks are really pretty. They seem pretty girly. Really like that dress-form stamp, and the way you used it with paper and foam dots.

Heather Innusa said...

Can't wait to see the full pages! Also, I'm praying for you & lil bit!! Rest and take it easy ;)