- Claire and I watching "sugar." That's Mary Poppins Spoonful of Sugar on YouTube. She loves musicals and I'm so happy about that. She'll snap her fingers and say "up" as the toys put themselves away.
- Block-stacking practice. Here she has 7, but in the bottom right, you'll see her record of 8. She's got champion fine-motor skills.
- Outside my window. We've had about 13 gorgeous days in a row.
- Scrapping in bed.
- Hugging Tess, my friend's lab.
- Pushing her boyfriend Grayson.
- Watching Pooh on YouTube.
- My lunch. Terrible heartburn lately, but my friend and IVF nurse recommended liquid calcium magnesium and truly it's worked wonders. SO HAPPY about that.
- The record of 8! Way to go, Claire!
Saturday, March 31, 2012
week in review
Posted by april at 4:57 PM