Thursday, March 24, 2011

sneak peeks

Wow, I'm late this month posting my sneaks and I've only got 3 for you. I wanted to do sooooooooo much more with this kit because it's one of my favorites in a long time, but I just didn't have the bandwidth this month.

"bandwidth" - that's a Greg-term. Doesn't it sound so corporate?


This sneak uses 100% the main kit: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN. If you're not signed up to get this, we again expect it to sell out. Hopefully not as fast as the main kits have in the last couple months, but you never know. Trust me, you don't want to miss out and as it has papers that are exclusive from Studio Calico AND Cosmo Cricket. Isn't that exciting?

So, email waitinglist@studiocalico.com if you want to start your subscription with this kit. Christine will set you up right, I'm sure. Then, on the 27th, you'll get to order add-ons early, which you can see in the sneaks below.

This sneak uses the main kit + Make 'em Laugh + Tap Dance.

And, this one uses Moses Supposes + the main kit. I think this is my favorite layout this month, although it's kind of a toss up between this one and the first sneak I showed. Both have Claire pictures, so they're obviously cute!

Best wishes and fast fingers on getting the add-ons you want this month!

5 comments:

amytangerine said...

lovely sneaks!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

fun sneaks april. i just love seeing claire on your pages now...she's precious!

Susan (luckyjava) said...

Ahhh love your sneaks. I can tell this is going to be another "Candy Shoppe" and "Baker's Dozen" for me! Love your Claire pages- she is too precious and makes for the perfect subject for a page. I have the same rug in orange, by the way- wish they still made those, I love that rug!

nailgirl said...

i really like your sneaks! can't wait to see the whole thing! i hope my fingers are fast enough to snag all the goodies at reveal, lol! i want it all :) claire is so cute!!

Carly said...

Looks so great so far! I can't wait to see more!!