Monday, March 14, 2011

4 months

I said "good morning" to my 4-month-old precious girl and thought about how I want to press the pause button and make this wonderful experience as a mommy slow down.

I mean, look at THAT face!

Why can't she stay this way forever?

And while I was talking to her, she rolled over and I thought, "hmmmm did she hit puberty already?"

This photo makes me laugh so hard.

At 4 months, Claire enjoys chewing on her fingers, and occasionally gagging herself.

She's started sleeping with a little blanket and loves wadding it up and burying her head in it while going to sleep at night. I'm trying to keep her from getting attached to just one, so we have 3 we rotate.

She's been consistently sleeping through the night, but this past week has stretched that to 12 hours. And, before you comment on how lucky I am, let me say, I've worked HARD for that. And, I'm sure there's some luck in there, too.

She's mastered the push-up and is rolling over occasionally.

She loves to "fly" and do anything that involves motion.

And, she's loved more than ever.

21 comments:

Allison Waken said...

Aww April she's SO gorgeous! I swear you just had her, time is flying. Enjoy every minute!

Kimber-Leigh said...

she is so beautiful april! what a precious little girl you've been blessed with! yay for 12 hours of sleep! i know you're enjoying that!

Keshet said...

Oh, she is too sweet:)

Michelle Clement said...

he he - what a cutie!! :)

Kimberly said...

She is beautiful. I cannot wait to see her again.

Barb said...

She's beautiful and perfect in every way, April!

AllyW said...

Good Grief she is so adorable!!

ArlaMo said...

She is just gorgeous!! Enjoy every little moment - it goes by way too fast.

Kasey said...

She is so precious, April. Can't believe she's 4 months already! Time flies!

Love that little polka dot shirt of hers, too. :)

Have a fabulous day!

justem said...

Oh goodness she is adorable!!! Four months has flown by!!

Zorina said...

Happy 4 Months, Baby C!

Laura Evangeline said...

So cute! She's really starting to get that chubby Gerber look. <3

Anonymous said...

she is looking cuter and cuter... how is that possible?! :)

meagan said...

I know what you mean by wanting to push pause. Some ages I wanted to pause and some ages I've wanted to fast forward. LOL. She is just so precious. So happy for you all.

Mrs Frizz said...

she's a wee cutie patootie ...

Melanie said...

oh my! such personality, miss claire!

Meghann Andrew said...

She is SO beautiful, April! When I have kids, can you please share your 12 hour sleep secret!?

Christa said...

She is just so precious and perfect! And yay for 12 hours! That makes for a happy mama too!

Laurie said...

She's beautiful and looks just like you, I am sure you will take that as a compliment :)

Kelly Goree Photography said...

oh my sweet girl! how i miss you! kiss her for me! xoxo

Marti said...

She is such a beauty!! I hear you on the pause button! I keep asking my 2 to slow down and stop growing, but they refuse! And Woo Hoo for 12 hours!