Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day & Sneaks all rolled into one

This is the card I'm planning to give my dad tomorrow made using July's kit. Normally, I'd make a card using up supplies from past kits so that I could show you the whole thing, but I'm limited on scrap-space here at the apartment so the only thing I have is my July kit. I'm majorly using my stash!

Inside it reads:

Dad,
Thanks so much for all you have taught me (or tried to teach me :) through the years. You have been an example of patience, yet not tolerance of wrong. You have shown me what it means to be honest and trustworthy. When you make commitments, you mean them. When you make promises, you keep them. When you agree to do work, you do it. Throughout my life you have sought to make decisions to benefit your family spiritually rather than materially. You have taught me so much and molded me into the person, daughter, wife, friend, and worker that I am, and I am grateful.


Happy Father's Day,




And, my last little sneak.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Great sneaks April. I love the message you have written to your Dad inside the fathers day card. I'm sure he is so proud of you and proud of himself and his achievements as a parent.

casey boyd said...

Those are sweet sneaks April and special message for your Dad!

Joaniebolognie said...

Awwww....that was so sweet to share your beautiful message to your Dad. And I can't wait to see that kit!

meganklauer said...

OMG! Love.....

Tina said...

ooo...circle bits!

vtpuggirl said...

Love your sneaks! You journaling is so honest, it's refreshing!

lisa dickinson said...

oh how i love sneeks from you! those corky-looking numbers have piqued my interest :)