Saturday, June 13, 2009

disheveled

Normally, I feel very "pulled-together" but this week, I've just been off, so I'm warning you, this post will be random.

My nose is clogged, my ears are stopped up, and I've finally relinquished and will be going to the doctor.

To top that, on Monday, we'll be moving into an apartment as we await the remodel of our farmhouse. If you had asked me a year ago if I'd ever be in an apartment again, I'd have laughed in your face. I am a true home-body and I don't like loud music, people walking above me, parking 300 yards away from my front door, so apartment life and me just don't agree. But, hopefully I won't be there much as I'm dividing my time between the farm and the office.

Yesterday, we had a third calf born at our farm (I'm only counting the ones born alive now), and we have 2 more to go this year, so things are looking up.

I'll leave you with a few photos of our children :)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these pics - especially the last one! soooo cute!

Vanessa said...

at least the apartment is temporary and you know exactly where you will be next!

(love the new blog design ;)

Terri said...

your sad luck in calfing has got to be hard.... my dad had a farm for a hobby and I remember a few sad stories myself. Hope your vet has some good plans for next year.

Karen said...

your "kids" are so cute! love the new blog layout! gearing up for sneaks.....

*reyanna* said...

I LOVE baby calves. :) Okay, that's redundant, but I don't care. I also say "baby fawns." LOL. And we have TWO baby fawns here now, and they are just oh-so precious! :)

Kristin said...

Your children are adorable! You know, in a huge, kind of scary way, lol! GREAT photos and hopefully the apartment thing won't last too long and the in the end it will be so worth it!
Good Luck!

Houston said...

I hope your time in the apartment goes quickly. Love the pics of your kids ;)

Hannah said...

love the new look of your blog!