Sunday, May 20, 2007

This Weekend

On Friday, Greg and I went to his mom's retirement party. She taught special ed for 27 years (I think) at Bristow Elementary. We are so proud of how many years she dedicated to teaching, so here's some pics of the occasion.



My friend Amber stayed with us Thurs, Fri, and Sat because she had a training in town, which was definitely fun! On Saturday, her fiance, Trevor came up from Nashville and they bought the board game "Battle of the Sexes." (By the way, check out Trevor's band "The Farewell Drifters" if you like bluegrass - http://www.thefarewelldrifters.com He's the 2nd one from the right with the khaki pants). Anyway, back to the board game. The guys kept complaining that our questions were easier than theirs, but we still loved the taste of victory! (Don't you just love these game pieces?)




I also had time to create this and 3 other Halloween things for upcoming calls. Can't show you yet!

Oh, and I almost forgot, but Scarlet came over and we worked on something exciting! I wish I could tell you all about it, but pretty soon I will. Can't wait til then!

1 comment:

Cindy Tobey said...

Looks like you had fun! Gorgeous card too. Can't wait to see the others...in print. :-)