Thursday, October 20, 2011

sneak peeks!

I've been such a bad blogger and I plan to change that...although I say that every time and end up posting consistently for a few months, then dropping off the face of the planet for another few. Such is life.

In summation: I'm fine. Claire is great. Greg is up to his usual shenanigans. The cows are great except for the bull who now has a bum hip (which will obviously impair his...ahem...performance, if you know what I mean.

Just a couple sneaks to share with you for the November Studio Calico kit.

This layout, I really love. Be sure to pick up the chalk inks that were new to the shop last month. They work great at re-coloring chipboard. I used Old Road on the letters here.
This layout was made using the main kit only. You can see 3 of the exclusive SC items here. I used mist on the thickers and it turned out so well in person. The white graph pattern acted as a resist and well, it's just so pretty. I especially like them sprayed with clover.

I still have a couple more projects to do with this kit, maybe even a card (gasp!). I better get a move on.


One last thing, the winner of the Field Guide kit is:
brooke. said...

great layout!!

October 14, 2011 12:42 PM


Please email me ASAP at april@studiocalico.com with the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Address
  • Studio Calico kit subscriber? yes/no

9 comments:

Sherry C said...

Sweet sneaks! :)

Unknown said...

Great sneaks-- cant wait to mist those thickers!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the layouts!! They look awesome as usual!

xoxo... t said...

Lovely sneaks!!

elvira said...

Your are so funny :) and don't worry. You're so right "Such is Life".
Looking forward to see the whole layout. Thanks for sharing

Kimber-Leigh said...

i really love these april. and i'm dying to see more of that pic of claire...she is just too cute for words. :)

Keshet said...

Love the sneaks April! Glad life is treating you well!

Emily Pitts said...

april, these are gorgeous! i love the colors, and that UP one kind of reminds me of fountain square (i think), i love the green/brown/pink/blue combo :) i'm glad you're doing well.

Globetrotting Gamine said...

You've won an award on my blog! Please visit at whosthatgamine.blogspot.com

Love me!
The Globetrotting Gamine