Thursday, July 14, 2011

sneak peeks!

I'm so excited about August's kit, I can't even tell you. At Studio Calico, we've been working diligently to give you the newest releases in your kits, and I think you'll agree, the August kit is PACKED with them! Also, there's several exclusive items in the August kit that you won't find anywhere else:
  • 2 Studio Calico patterned papers
  • 2 Crate Paper patterned papers
  • 1 SC + Hero Arts stamp
  • 1 Sassafras mini sticker alpha
  • 1 SC Chipboard alpha
Hopefully you can spot some of those items in my sneaks below.

This is the Tide Pool add-on. LOVED it! that Sassafras paper is a must have and I highly recommend getting the Add-on Patterned Paper kit because you'll want duplicated for sure!


This is my favorite layout that I've made in a long time. The mistable trim is AWESOME, but the reason I like this so much is that I felt clever using the main kit stamp on the ribbon. And, if you think I planned the size to match so perfectly....think again. It was a happy coincidence. I used the main kit ENTIRELY on this layout.

And, last but not least, another layout using the main kit alone (plus a shipping tag of my own). Do you love those exclusive Sass alphas as much as I?

Here's my list of mist (I like that title....it rhymes):
  • Clover
  • Lemonade (sold out right now, but it is returning)
  • Piglet
  • Orchard

8 comments:

Curlywiggles said...

Eeeep! Lots of exclusives this month, it's a must have. And those Sass alphas are a lovely colour! Fun stuff. SC rocks!

Emily Pitts said...

oh you are a clever girl! how fun that the stamp is perfectly suited for the trim! these are very pretty sneaks ms. april :)

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

I love your sneaks!! Can't wait to play with the kits!! It's my birthday month and I'm not holding back! Can you tell I'm excited?? lol..

nailgirl said...

oh wow! these are beautiful april!! i just love all the pictures of sweet claire!! she is growing so fast! love the kits this month :)

Michelle Clement said...

Oooh - what lovely peeks!! I can't wait to see the full pages, and the stamping on the trim - it looks fabulous! :) Love!

nada said...

Love your sneaks, April. This alpha looks so yummy! I'm glad I will have it! :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

So excited over this kit! The prints on the paper look AMAZING! Hope I can get my hands on some extra paper too! :)

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love the sneak peeks!