Monday, December 7, 2009

more from the home front


I had a good time throwing this layout together with the Home Front collection by Studio Calico, which you can purchase here, here, or here (maybe more places that I don't know of yet)

Funny story....I finally figured out how to zigzag stitch, so now a world of possibilities are open for me. I had my bobbin upside down and it only took me + Kimberly about 2 hours to figure it out.......


Love that binding edge punch, too. It's so versatile.

Speaking of punches, I used the Fiskars scalloped circle punch to punch through my fabrips and it worked beautifully!!!! Just another option for the fabrips besides ripping them.

Studio Calico will soon stock that punch along with several other "staple" punches, like circles and squares. More on that soon.

2 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

totally loving this, april. the punched squares + stitching make me happy. =)

Brittney said...

I too love that punch! Great page =)