Thursday, June 7, 2007

Countdown to Launch Day (Thursday)

6 days to go....and I want to share with you our logo

Pretty cool, huh?

So, you might be wondering, why "calico" (I'm assuming the "studio" part is self-explanatory),

Very simple. Both Scarlet and I love using neutral colors as the background for many of our layouts. We love how the pictures and journaling "pop" on the page when it's on cardstock that doesn't compete with the colors in the photos. Calico consists of black, white, and brown, all neutral colors. Since we will be including at least 3 neutrals in every kit, "calico" seemed an appropriate choice. What do you think?

10 comments:

Vee said...

I love it!!
looks stunning!!1
eek...can't wait to see more :)

stephanie howell said...

i think it's perfect.
=)

RACHEL =) said...

Gorgeous logo, wow!! And I'm so excited to see your kits!! Sounds like they will be amaaaazing! :)

{And thanks so much for your sweet comment!!}

Tracy said...

Very excited about seeing what Studio Calico has in store! Best wishes!

Alyson said...

Beautiful Logo! I really like the font. I'm looking forward to the launch!!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

OMGoodness! hey April...
someone just linked me here. and i was saying... hey! cool. met you through Scarlet at CK in Nashville... remember me? lol. ;)
Deanna
this is so exciting! congratulations! i'll be reading and catching up with what all you both are doing.
yay!!!!

maddesigno said...

just letting you know i've been visiting your blog. and it looks gorgeous!

caroline said...

i'm telling you - banana republic!!!

Marie Starr said...

What a wonderful logo!! Can't wait to see the kits!

Hillary said...

Looks wonderful. Love neutrals. :)